top of page
  • Writer's pictureTEDDY

Breaking News

Japan will reopen the border for foreign tourists from 10 June.

However, several conditions will remain.

  1. You have to book your holiday through travel agency. *

  2. Authorized travel agency based in Japan must be involved.

  3. You must be from one of the countries or territories which Japan designated as safe (BLUE) country/territory.

  4. You need to bring negative result of PCR test no later than 72 hours before your departure to Japan.


i.e. is not a travel agency.


If you pay to travel agency in EU, the travel agency should pay to travel agency in Japan for the arrangement.


Almost all members of EU are BLUE countries. UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore are BLUE.


Designated form provided by Japanese government should be used.


Is Tessera an authorized travel agency in Japan?


I am living in Belgium. Can I enter Japan as tourist?


​Can Tessera send me the form for PCR test result?


Can Tessera update me the conditions?


I am from Czech Republic. Do I have to be vaccinated?


10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page